Do we have a list of kits organized per scale?

yvesvidal

Folks,

I was wondering if there is a place in this forum where we have a list of existing kits organized by scale. For instance, if you were modelling in the scale of 1/32, you could find quickly all the kits available in this scale.

I know most people model or build a certain type of ship regardless of the scale. However, there may be certain people who want to build all their ships at the same scale, and such a list would help tremendously.

For instance, if I wanted to find the Mayflower at the 1/64th scale, would Artesania Latina be the only manufacturer of such kit?

Yves

Edited by yvesvidal

hi Yves

it would be easy to just search it on the internet. in this case as far i can see that is the only kit for the Mayflower on that scale

Current builds : HMS Bounty, Constructo Pilar

Next build : undecided

On the Shelf : AL San Juan, Mamoli HMS Victory

Builds on hold : Ochre Gorch Fock, Hachette/Amati Black Pearl

Previous Builds Gallery : Virginia; King of Mississippi

Previous Builds logs : AL King of Mississippi 1/80

Henry i think he wanted not only build logs but all existing veriosn of the ship at that scale :)

Current builds : HMS Bounty, Constructo Pilar

Next build : undecided

On the Shelf : AL San Juan, Mamoli HMS Victory

Builds on hold : Ochre Gorch Fock, Hachette/Amati Black Pearl

Previous Builds Gallery : Virginia; King of Mississippi

Previous Builds logs : AL King of Mississippi 1/80

I have a copy of the old spreadsheet from MSW 1.0. It listed all kits on the market. I will send it to a moderator once my network at my house is fixed.

Current Builds - 18th Century Longboat, MS Syren

Completed Builds - MS Bluenose, Panart BatteStation Cross section, Endevour J Boat Half Hull, Windego Half Hull, R/C T37 Breezing Along, R/C Victoria 32, SolCat 18

On the shelf - Panart San Felipe, Euromodel Ajax, C.Mamoli America, 

Its a sailor's Life for me! :10_1_10:

Floyd,

Make a topic and post it here in this forum.   We'll get it pinned so it will stay put.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Nope we dont.....but if you want to put one together or if someone wants to get that info in a spreadsheet...it would be awesome.  

We would gladly post it.  I am sure that old one that Floyd has probably needs some updating as well.

Chuck

I never though about it before, but this would be a good thing for everyone. You would be able to look up the ship your thinking about building and see who makes it and which scale it is. Now that would be nice. Thank you all for this coming to mind.

Wacko

Joe :D

Go MSW :) :)

As soon as I can I will post it and yes it needs some updates.

Completed Builds - MS Bluenose, Panart BatteStation Cross section, Endevour J Boat Half Hull, Windego Half Hull, R/C T37 Breezing Along, R/C Victoria 32, SolCat 18

Brilliant idea, 

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

Hi.

I found this site,  http://www.modelwarships.com/index1.html  although primariy a steel navy site, has such a list.

It may be a little out of date though   http://www.modelwarships.com/reviews/kitlist/kitlist-index.html

Hope this helps a little for the project,

Bob

Edited by Bob Fraser

Bob

Current build Cutty Sark, Mini Mamoli

Finished  King of the Mississippi                     

No trees were harmed by this message, but an awful lot of electrons were put out.

I never though about it before, but this would be a good thing for everyone. You would be able to look up the ship your thinking about building and see who makes it and which scale it is. Now that would be nice. Thank you all for this coming to mind.

found a space, now build the matching kit to fill it, 

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

I found the spreadsheet. I sent it to Chuck. He is going thru it and updating it. None of his kits are on that list. I am sure he will post it once he is done.