Good afternoon misters

I am sorry for my English пешу through the translator

I want to give you on court furniture for the big cabin

While only a table and chairs маштаб 1:48 and прцесс manufacturing

Material chairs самшыт

I will accept any criticism

Anatoly52c67f1255cf.jpgb10d0372c87d.jpg4c14b65432cb.jpg28db29bdbd87.jpgb312949e35d0.jpg

Very nice chairs and table, the cabin will be beautiful.

Bob

Every build is a learning experience.

Current build:  SS_ Mariefred

Completed builds:  US Coast Guard Pequot   Friendship-sloop,  Schooner Lettie-G.-Howard,   Spray,   Grand-Banks-dory

a gaff rigged yawl,  HOGA (YT-146),  Int'l Dragon Class II,   Two Edwardian Launches 

In the Gallery:   Catboat,   International-Dragon-Class,   Spray

Beautiful chairs.  Well done and thank you for sharing your pictures.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Welcome aboard, Anatoly.

Beautiful work.

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

Toly,

Beautiful work. I would be interested in any extra information you could give about how you made this furniture. In particular the top of the table looks difficult. I would love to see how you did this.

By the way - I don't remember seeing such fabulous models when I lived in Moscow 40 years ago!

Ian M.

Ian M.

Current build: HMS Unicorn  (1748) - Corel Kit

Advice from my Grandfather to me. The only people who don't make mistakes are those who stand back and watch. The trick is not to repeat the error. 

Beautiful work. I would be interested in any extra information you could give about how you made this furniture. In particular the top of the table looks difficult. I would love to see how you did this.

was taken as the basis of this figure and reduced to the desired size on the lathe made details on this figure divided them into four parts 84 degrees it back cut unnecessary cut out from a small copy of the seat and stuck it on a pad slaughtered by the office of the rest also on the list sofa I'll try more often to take pictures then lay out on if it is not clear will try to answer Anatoly

ecbf13cf7f86.jpg75ec7213bcce.jpg

Edited by toly.kol

written in Russian, translated into English via the Internet and then back to the Russian language and understand how it is utter nonsense

написал по русски перевёл на английский через интернет а потом обратно в русский язык и понял что получается полнейшая чушь

written in Russian, translated into English via the Internet and then back to the Russian language and understand how it is utter nonsense

написал по русски перевёл на английский через интернет а потом обратно в русский язык и понял что получается полнейшая чушь

Don't worry about that. Your meaning is getting through OK. Your diagrams and photos are worth a 1000 words in any language. Thanks for posting them. I am hungry for more! :)

My wife is very interested in your posting to help her with making furniture for dolls houses (her retirement hobby).  :)

Ian M.

Ian M.

Advice from my Grandfather to me. The only people who don't make mistakes are those who stand back and watch. The trick is not to repeat the error. 

I spent a lot of time making full size reproductions of Queen Anne furniture of the middle 18th century in the last 20 years as a hobby.

Your ability to make scale high end furniture fit for the Admiralty is terrific. The work of members of this forum never ceases to amaze me. Look forward to see what else you are making.

Thanks for letting us know how you make your scale works of art.

BFN

Cheers,

Hopeful aka David

“there is wisdom in many voices”

Completed: Sharpie Schooner (Midwest) Posted to the Gallery

Current: Sultana (MSW)

Current: Phantom (MSW)

Next: Lady Nelson (Amati Victory)

Welcome Anatoly, and what a way to introduce yourself.  That is v ery nice work and a real teaser for the implied quality of your model/shipwright skills.

Look forward to seeing more.

cheers

Pat

If at first you do not suceed, try, and then try again!
Current build: HMCSS Victoria (Scratch)

Next build: HMAS Vampire (3D printed resin, scratch 1:350)

Built:          Battle Station (Scratch) and HM Bark Endeavour 1768 (kit 1:64)

thank you all very much for the kind words. Decided to show the construction of a large cabin there is a small extension did parquet in size until you cut out the used such types of wood 1.Carpinus Decne black.
2.Betula pendula var. carelica (Merckl.) Hämet-Ahti (1984) 3.Platanus L., 1753 4.Microberlinia 5. pear garden 6.Guibourtia tessmannii 7.Juglans regia L.
many people say that on my ship should not be such a sex on the status of not supposed to but I wanted and I do because I do for the soul

всем огромное спасибо за добрые слова. Решил показывать строительство большой каюты здесь вот небольшое продолжение сделал паркет по размеру пока не вырезал использовал вот такие сорта дерева 1.Carpinus Decne  чёрный.
 2.Betula pendula var. carelica (Merckl.) Hämet-Ahti (1984) 3.Platanus L., 1753 4.Microberlinia 5. груша садовая 6.Guibourtia tessmannii 7.Juglans regia L.
многие говорят что на моём корабле не должно быть такого пола по статусу не положено но мне захотелось и я делаю потому что делаю для души 

16a55667432e.jpg64d5f1f5d5f4.jpg6e418192230e.jpgdc66714ebe25.jpga3f17b9af41e.jpg

Your inlays are amazing. I am so impressed. I need to try this sometime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sarah

Current Build:

Krabbenkutter CUX-87

Harriet Lane

Fishcutter GO-38

In the Wings:

Corel Victory Cross section

Completed Build:

USS Missouri minimissouri.jpgHMS Bounty's Jolly Boat thumbnail.jpg Peterboro Canoe tiny.jpg

Take a bow Anatoly; that is superb! animaatjes-applaus-42193.gif

cheers

Pat

If at first you do not suceed, try, and then try again!
Current build: HMCSS Victoria (Scratch)

Next build: HMAS Vampire (3D printed resin, scratch 1:350)

Built:          Battle Station (Scratch) and HM Bark Endeavour 1768 (kit 1:64)

• 3 weeks later...

good day graduated from the big cabin remained small little things here that a coat of varnish to put the pen on the day lay out the process of construction and until ready option Anatoly

добрый день закончил большую каюту остались небольшие мелочи кое что покрыть лаком поставить ручки на днях выложу процесс постройки а пока готовый вариант Анатолий

b33899d5aa2f.jpg907c70815184.jpg03211a7e7f9e.jpg

Toly,

Beautiful work. That reminds me - I always refused to play my Russian friends at chess because I never won a game. :(  Mind you - one of them was a Chess Grand Master! :)

Ian M.

Ian M.

Anatoly,

Great work. I'm going to be putting a table and a few chairs inside the cabin of the HMS Liverpool 1:96 that I'm building even though the only way to see it will be through two open gun pots. I can tell that you've given me something to strive for but I don't think I'll get there.

Tom

Tom Ruggiero

Director Nautical Research Guild

Member Ship Model Society of New Jersey (Past President)