Le Fleuron 1729 by rekon54 - 1:24

What a pleasure to see such great workmanship.

Michael

Current builds  Bristol Pilot Cutter 1:8;      Skipjack 19 foot Launch 1:8;       Herreshoff Buzzards Bay 14 1:8

Other projects  Pilot Cutter 1:500 ;   Maria, 1:2  Now just a memory    

Future model Gill Smith Catboat Pauline 1:8

Finished projects  A Bassett Lowke steamship Albertic 1:100  

Anything you can imagine is possible, when you put your mind to it.

hi

photo of the particular ones of the first deck of battery

fleuron2986.jpg

fleuron2987.jpg

fleuron2988.jpg

fleuron2990.jpg

fleuron2993.jpg

fleuron2994.jpg

fleuron2995.jpg

fleuron2996.jpg

fleuron2997.jpg

fleuron2998.jpg

If a day will be reproached you that your job has not been done with professionalism, you answer that the ark of Noè has been built by dilettantes and the Titanic by professionals. ;)

fleuron2999.jpg

fleuron3000.jpg

fleuron3001.jpg

fleuron3003.jpg

fleuron3004.jpg

fleuron3005.jpg

fleuron3007.jpg

fleuron3008.jpg

fleuron3009.jpg

fleuron3010.jpg

If a day will be reproached you that your job has not been done with professionalism, you answer that the ark of Noè has been built by dilettantes and the Titanic by professionals. ;)

fleuron3011.jpg

fleuron3012.jpg

fleuron3015.jpg

fleuron3016.jpg

fleuron3018.jpg

fleuron3019.jpg

fleuron3022.jpg

fleuron3023.jpg

fleuron3024.jpg

rekon54

Your fine work really blurs the line between "model" and "the real thing". Please keep up the updates. I read each one and dream that one day I might be as fine a craftsman as you.

Regards, Keith

gallery_1526_572_501.jpg 2007 (completed): HMS Bounty - Artesania Latina  gallery_1526_579_484.jpg 2013 (completed): Viking Ship Drakkar - Amati  post-1526-0-02110200-1403452426.jpg 2014 (completed): HMS Bounty Launch - Model Shipways

post-1526-0-63099100-1404175751.jpg Current: HMS Royal William - Euromodel

wow - pure brilliance

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

Thank you very much for the update and also for the pictures. I was wondering what happen, didn't hear from you in quite awhile. Please keep the pictures coming, this is a beautiful ship which I will always be watching.

Thank you

Wacko

Wacko

Joe :D

Go MSW :) :)

hi

thanks to all of you, unfortunately I still had problems with the heart, I do not know how it translates in English atrial fibrillation. now everything seems ok

in early

rekon54

Edited by rekon54

Giorgio,

Your English is fine and atrial fibrillation is also English..  I'm happy to hear that everything seems to be ok.  Your work on the deck furniture is inspiring.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Wonderful to hear things are fine Giorgio. The capstans look great.

Michael

Current builds  Bristol Pilot Cutter 1:8;      Skipjack 19 foot Launch 1:8;       Herreshoff Buzzards Bay 14 1:8

Other projects  Pilot Cutter 1:500 ;   Maria, 1:2  Now just a memory    

Future model Gill Smith Catboat Pauline 1:8

Finished projects  A Bassett Lowke steamship Albertic 1:100  

Anything you can imagine is possible, when you put your mind to it.

Fantastic work, Giorgio.

I like espacially the combination of wood colors you choose for the spill

Regards Christian

Current build: HM Cutter Alert, 1777; HM Sloop Fly, 1776 - 1/36

On the drawing board: English Ship Sloops Fly, 1776, Comet, 1783 and Aetna, 1776; Naval Cutter Alert, 1777

Paused: HMS Triton, 1771 - 1/48

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." Salvador Dali

Hello to all.

LE FLEURON 1729

Does anyone want build this model?

The mograph with all buildings plans (M= 1:48) from G.Delacroix / J.Boudriot, France.

I am selling this 25% under the original Price ( 128,00 EUR )

plus shipping costs.

Top condition, minor signs of use.

Pay-Pal OK and accept.

Karl

capstan finished

fleuron3025.jpg

fleuron3026.jpg

fleuron3028.jpg

Karl  no problem

rekon54

• 2 weeks later...

fleuron3037.jpg

fleuron3039.jpg

fleuron3041.jpg

fleuron3042.jpg

fleuron3043.jpg

fleuron3046.jpg

rekon54

• 2 weeks later...

I'm following your log in all the sites where you post. It remains to visit your workshop. I'm so near to you, please, can I see your work live ? Thank you

hello there is no problem can come whenever he wants.  :)

rekon54

hello
progress of the model

fleuron3047.jpg

fleuron3049.jpg

fleuron3052.jpg

fleuron3056.jpg

fleuron3058.jpg

fleuron3062.jpg

fleuron3067.jpg

fleuron3039.jpg

fleuron3068.jpg

rekon54