USS Confederacy 1778 by CRI-CRI - FINISHED - Model Shipways - scale 1/64

By the way Cri-cri, within the documentation you already have concerning the Confederacy 1778, did you got the 3 following reviews :

SHIPS IN SCALE 

Volume V - N° 3 dated may/june 1994 where you can read about the construction of a dockyard model of the Confederacy 1778 (pages 34 to 42)

Volume V - N° 4 dated july/august 1994                        "                                                                                                       "                 (pages 50 to 56)

Volume V - N° 5 dated sept/october 1994                     "                                                                                                       "                 (pages 48 to 55)  

Que le bon vent te porte !

😏

Hi, If you email John Garcia at  jgarcia@modelexpo-online.com  I'm sure he will send you another figure head. Get the part number from the parts sheet.

7 hours ago, JohnB40 said:

If you email John Garcia at  jgarcia@modelexpo-online.com  I'm sure he will send you another figure head. Get the part number from the parts sheet

Thanks,

Sorry, the mail provided don't match...

I send the same for Chuck Passaro on this forum

Regards,

Christian

Edited by CRI-CRI