Tirpitz by DannyVM - Revell Platinum Edition - 1/350 - PLASTIC

Nicely done the AA in PE. I know what's it like, the tripple AA's on Musashi have about the same nr of parts. It turns your eyes :wacko: and if you're lucky you do not get a splitting headache

Carl

"Desperate affairs require desperate measures." Lord Nelson
Search and you might find a log ...

10 hours ago, cog said:

Nicely done the AA in PE. I know what's it like, the tripple AA's on Musashi have about the same nr of parts. It turns your eyes :wacko: and if you're lucky you do not get a splitting headache

Thank's Carl.👍

I only did one, just to try iff i could do this without many problems. It turned out fairly nice, but indeed, the amount of work that you need to put into this little gem is enormous.

very ........very nice  :)   I'm sure you have more of those little buggers to make.

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

• The title was changed to Tirpitz by DannyVM - Revell Platinum Edition - 1/350 - PLASTIC