Chuck

Congratulations!!! MSW surpasses a half million posts.

Just dropping you guys a quick note and thank you.  :)  Model Ship World has recently surpassed a half million posts.   We now have well over 1000 build logs.  Our community has been around for as many years as other ship model forums.   But it is worth mentioning that no other forum comes close to equalling the level of relative and worthwhile content available for ship modellers.  That is all thanks to you...:cheers:

So I raise a glass to all of you guys helping to add several hundred new and meaningful posts and topics every day on our way to 1 million!!!  This just shows everyone else that the our forum is the place to be for everything SHIP MODEL.

Chuck

A significant achievement - well done all concerned and in particular to the founding father - Jim Hatch -  anto the admins and moderators for keeping the site  all 'spruced up' and running efficiently.

cheers

Pat

Congratulations.  And thank you, thank you, thank you.  Having a group like this, where I can share my modelling problems AND triumphs, and get the support and help and pats on the back, makes a hell of a difference.

MSW has been a project that I never really thought would become so well-established and popular when we started out almost 13yrs ago. Also consider that we had our major crash in Feb 2013, so what we have here has been amassed in just under 6yrs by loyal, thoughtful, friendly and honest folks that we have as our members. I could also never have pushed forward with MSW as I did without Chuck's assistance and that of staff both old and new, as well as those now departed. 

Here's to the 1,000,000th post and some great build logs ahead of us. 

I am so proud of this group. No matter how small or large a contribution is, you will always get a pat in the back, a few words of compliment or even a few words of "advise against" or criticism, but always in a friendly and thoughtful  manner.

Congratulations to the owner(s) administrator(s) and staff in general of this great forum.

Good stuff always generates envy, btw.

Just a quick note.....

We are experiencing quite a growth spurt!!! 😃  We are averaging well over 150 new members every month and even on some occasions 200 new members .   Just wanted to say thanks again.   Its your content and warm welcome that has done this.  Its great to see so many new faces.  We now have well over 32,000 members and are adding many more each and every month.  

Please do go to the "New Member Introductions" forum whenever you can and welcome these new members with a hearty hello so we can nudge them into posting and becoming active as well.   Just say hello!!!!  :piratebo5: A welcoming hello goes a long long way!!!

Chuck