Chad Berrington's Triton Cross Section comes in 2nd Place at Show yesterday!!

Ahoy Mates

Chad's great model of his Cross Section placed 2nd yesterday at the Fall IPMS Model Show in Clackamas,Oregon  that was put on by the Oregon Modelers Society.It was a great Show. People loved your model Chad and your case which is at the same level of workmanship as your Cross Section. Sorry Chad that I placed ahead of you with my Cheerful. Looking forward to your Eagle being in a Show soon.

Just wish you were here today. I have your Red Ribbon and Model for you.

Thanks for entering your Model in the Show.

Go to Oregon Modelers Society's Facebook page or www.woodenshipclass.blogspot.com for photos of the Show, for Chads model photos and all others in the show yesterday.

Keith and Pickels

Congrats to both of you!!!!  okk.gif.6f5b9a1d9cf63f198bbc19089b69ee0a.gifclapping.gif.fb4e9555ac9c9357f27c0b4149a911b4.gifclapping.gif.fb4e9555ac9c9357f27c0b4149a911b4.gifclapping.gif.fb4e9555ac9c9357f27c0b4149a911b4.gifclapping.gif.fb4e9555ac9c9357f27c0b4149a911b4.gifclapping.gif.fb4e9555ac9c9357f27c0b4149a911b4.gif

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Thanks for entering it for me Keith- I really wish I could've been there! In hind site, I wish I had you mention that plans were from MSW to maybe rope some prospective ship builders in! Your Cheerful is an amazing build and rightfully took first place! Congrats!!

Completed Models:

Triton Cross Section

In Progress:

Brig Eagle