I have two CD’s that I am willing to dispose of at a price that cannot be beat- FREE, delivered to a USA address.

1.  Engineering drawings of USS Constitution published by the Naval Historical Center, Boston. I believe that that these were issued during Constitution’s major overhaul prior to her Sesquecentennial celebration.  The only catch is that that the CD has a .mil file extension that requires some free downloadable program to open.  I do not have the software so you’ll have to find it.

2. A scanned copy of an original (not the 2007 reprint) 1900 US Navy Boat Book.  This contains detailed construction drawings of all 1900 series US Navy boats.  This is public domain information so copyright infringement is not an issue.

I will sent either or both CD’s to the first US MSW member that sends me a PM.

Remember, they are worth what you paid for them so no refunds or complaints.

Roger

CDs are “sold!”  grsjax, I bought the Martino 2007 reprint of the 1900 Boat book several years ago.  It is a large format high quality book that completely details each of the 1900 series US Navy boats.  One could build a full size boat from this book.  Copies are still floating around on the used book market.

Roger

On 9/24/2018 at 11:40 PM, Roger Pellett said:

I have two CD’s that I am willing to dispose of at a price that cannot be beat- FREE, delivered to a USA address.

1.  Engineering drawings of USS Constitution published by the Naval Historical Center, Boston. I believe that that these were issued during Constitution’s major overhaul prior to her Sesquecentennial celebration.  The only catch is that that the CD has a .mil file extension that requires some free downloadable program to open.  I do not have the software so you’ll have to find it.

2. A scanned copy of an original (not the 2007 reprint) 1900 US Navy Boat Book.  This contains detailed construction drawings of all 1900 series US Navy boats.  This is public domain information so copyright infringement is not an issue.

I will sent either or both CD’s to the first US MSW member that sends me a PM.

Remember, they are worth what you paid for them so no refunds or complaints.

Roger

Roger -

The package arrived today.  Thank you so much!  The Connie disk is indeed extensive engineering drawings from the 1927-31 restoration as well as some from later periods (1984, for example).  Many more drawings than available on the CD from the museum. 

Many thanks!

Wayne

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.
Epictetus