A year and a half ago I collected Ed Tosti's on the Naiad and Young America and David Antscherl's books on building Swan Class Sloops. My ambition was to do one scratch build but time is moving on and a scratch project is not going to happen. I have already sold the Young America set.

I have Ed's books Vol. I and Vol. II for the Naiad with plans. I am asking $135 shipped CONUSA.

I have David's Swan Class revised 4 book set, Sail making supplement, and plans with CD (actually a thumb drive). I am asking $395 shipped CONUSA.

If any interest, please contact me.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by ir3

• 2 weeks later...

In anticipation of anyone is considering purchasing Ed Tosti's Naiad book set I will be happy to include (2) 48" T Tracks and 8 T Track knobs for the extra cost of the shipping. This will help with starting the building board.

Are you by any chance a member of the Ship Modelers Association that meets in Fullerton? There's a lot of scratch builders in that club. You might get some traction on your offer if you were to show up with your books at one of their meetings.

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix, Hawker Hurricane

Hi Chris,

Yes, I am a member. I don't go to meetings because it is a 3 - 4 hour drive in traffic on Tuesday evenings in the West San Fernando Valley. There is a member nearby that does go and I occasionally pass on some items for the club. If the books do not sell soon I will be donating them to the next sale/auction. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...