Image missing from gallery

jhearl

I just created  a new album (Boatshop Diorama). Uploaded 10 images and one (plane.jpg) shows up as just blank in the gallery. I can see it if I edit my gallery but it's not there once the gallery is saved. The title of the image is there - just not the image. I have tried deleting and reloading it a couple times. I've made it smaller although it was small to begin with. I can't figure it out. It's a normal JPG image just like all the others in the gallery.

Thanks -

John

OK - thanks. I should note too that if I click on Image Tools at the bottom of that window and download the image, I actually get the image - not a blank file. It's a mystery. Also, I've tried deleting the image and the gallery still seems to think it's there. And, it seems I have two of them up there now, both of which are blank.

I am also having a hard time entering comments.  Some work, some don't.  I type something in the comment box, click submit and it shows on screen, but if I skip to another picture and back again it is not there.  I have also noted that if I leave the site and come back 20 minutes or so later it's there again.  Maybe you need to enter the comments and return much later for it to register?

Hmm - OK - I went into my gallery and saw my original image plus several that you had added along with some gray boxes. When I edit the gallery, there are no gray boxes and two extra images of the plane that you added (plus my original). I deleted my original and most of yours so there's only one plane image in there and no gray boxes. But when I save my edits, there are no changes to the actual gallery. Oh well - just one of those things, I guess. Thanks for looking at it.

16 hours ago, BETAQDAVE said:

I am also having a hard time entering comments.  Some work, some don't.  I type something in the comment box, click submit and it shows on screen, but if I skip to another picture and back again it is not there.  I have also noted that if I leave the site and come back 20 minutes or so later it's there again.  Maybe you need to enter the comments and return much later for it to register?

Tried again today, same problem.  I guess I just need to be a little more patient, there must just be a delay before they register.