robbert

hello to all

just to say thanks for accepting me to  the site ,I will enjoye having a look around and seeing some of the stunning models

that have been made by the members ,im currently lookin for some plans of the victory ,so many to choose from ,think I might

go for 1/100 scale not sure yet ,any feedback welcome ,thank you

:sign:

Greetings Patrick

Regards, Patrick

Finished :  Soleil Royal Heller 1/100   Wasa Billing Boats   Bounty Revell 1/110 plastic (semi scratch)   Pelican / Golden Hind  1/45 scratch

Current build :  Mary Rose 1/50 scratch

Gallery Revell Bounty  Pelican/Golden hind 1/45 scratch

To do Prins Willem Corel, Le Tonnant Corel, Yacht d'Oro Corel, Thermopylae Sergal 

Shore leave,  non ship models build logs :  

ADGZ M35 funkwagen 1/72    Einhets Pkw. Kfz.2 and 4 1/72   Autoblinda AB40 1/72   122mm A-19 & 152mm ML-20 & 12.8cm Pak.44 {K8 1/2} 1/72   10.5cm Howitzer 16 on Mark. VI(e)  Centurion Mk.1 conversion   M29 Weasel 1/72     SAM6 1/72    T26 Finland  T26 TN 1/72  Autoprotetto S37 1/72     Opel Blitz buses 1/72  Boxer and MAN trucks 1/72   Hetzer38(t) Starr 1/72    

Si vis pacem, para bellum

hi all

thanks for all your replies will take on board all your advice ,I have built two ships from scratch 

over the years, the blue shadow and the roter lowe but thought  I would have a go at the bigger scale 

model of the victory, I also make dolls houses ,and dolls house furniture in 1/12 scale ,and I am

a chippy by trade ,love to work with wood

:sign:

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

hello, i have read your replys and yes im determined to do a scratch build of the victory,
has for me being an experienced modler no im not ,a brave one maybe but if you dont attemp it then you,ll never no if your good enough to do it , i managed to pick me a part built kit up of the victory with instruction ,but i really got it for the fittings kit cannons ,gun ports all meatle parts are there,even copper strip for the hull ,allso sail cloth,rigging i thought it a good buy ,has even doing it from scratch id still need to buy stuff
i looked at your log wallace (if im allowed to call you that) of the victory that you made i quite enjoyed the reading ,and the photos ,so even with 

complete kits that are brought parts don't fit together who would of thought it with laser cutting machines of today

I added a few pics of the one part built i picked up ,not sure what im doing with it yet

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg