How to link to Facebook album

I have a Facebook build log album that I keep updating, ( among other hobby related albums ) and I share my album with a few other model boat related FB groups.
Is there a way to share a fb album with this forum? It is tedious to keep parallel albums updated with different resolution photos and subtitles.
I have searched the FAQ but did not find a way to do it.

Hi, MHo!

If you open your FB album, in the upper right-hand corner you'll see a settings button, like so:

1.PNG.8b64c1604cc634300f18024a00de7fff.PNG

Click on it and then select the "Get Link" option. That generates a code that you can embed in your post.

2.PNG.6f391456d183f46c251cfa9a757ec28a.PNG

To show how this works, I've embedded a code here that takes you to my FB torpedoboat V108 album.

Cheers!

I've never tried it myself, but yes I assume that you would have to notify the membership here of further updates. Or, you could add the link to your signature -- that way it is in every post that you make here. To do that, click on your username in the menu bar at the top of any page, then select "account settings". Then select "signature" from the left-side menu, which will bring up a text window for editing the content of your signature.