Firewall problem

Louie da fly

For the first time in my membership of MSW a post I made to my build log has been prevented from appearing by a message that it had been blocked by a firewall provided by "Sucuri", and I was advised to open a support ticket if I felt the block was incorrect. The support ticket route didn't seem to work, and I don't even know if this is a legitimate website or some fake site I've fallen foul of.

I really don't understand what this is all about. Does Sucuri supply the MSW firewall? And how do I get to be able to post again?

Steven

I tried re-posting and there was still a problem. So I split the post in two. The first half uploaded no problem, but the second half hit the firewall again. I took out all the pics - no go. So I took out the text, paragraph by paragraph. Something in the second paragraph must have triggered it, because once removed the post uploaded. I re-drafted the offending paragraph and now all is well.

No idea what that was all about, but very happy it's now sorted out. (Breathes sigh of relief). And keep my fingers crossed it never happens again.

Steven