Forum layout change

Blue Ensign

I wonder if this is a function of one's browser? On mine (Chrome) the new pictures show up as to tiny icons to the left of each forum section, and have no impact on navigating through the site. For me the new layout is a pleasant but minor enhancement which I would be happy to lose if it is causing problems for others.

Derek

1 hour ago, Blue Ensign said:

It's the same on mine whether it's the i-pad (Chrome) or Desktop (Edge)

I think this answers your question, James. I've not seen the big icons on either tablet  nor desktop - both Chrome.

Edited by DelF
Added content

Hi James, I like the new icons but one small problem I have with the new content/read colouring (may just be me) - most icons have a clear colour which are then greyed when marked read.  The Scratch Build icon however is hard to determine whether greyed or new content as it is just B+W (I think) - Is it possible to give the a sea/sky background or something with colour to easier see if marked read?

cheers, and appreciate the background work in improving the site.

cheers

pat

Thanks James, when i went to the forum there was new content but the icon just appeared B+W to me whereas others had colour - it did go greyish on reading/marking forum read but the difference between them is not that marked - well on my PC and to my eyes anyway :) 

cheers

Pat