San Francisco section model

New builder here. I am building a sectional model of a Spanish Galleon of the Armada era. Basically a good kit with very comprehensive photographic instructions. However a lot of the sizes given are incorrect, some of the photos are distorted giving a wrong impression of size. I am enjoying the build never the less and have finished the hull and am now starting the rat line rigging. Would like to hear from anyone else building this model

Gidday Richard and a warm welcome from the Land Downunder.

What is the brand of the kit and name of the section you are building?

Initiate a search in the Build Log section for your kit, you may find the information you are looking for.

I would encourage you to ask questions when and if you are unsure of how to proceed.

The members here have a wealth of knowledge and expertise and most freely share with practical advice and tips.

I wish you all the best in your build,

Mark.

Welcome to MSW.  Since you didn't say if its the San Francisco or the San Francisco2,  go to the link below and click on "wooden ships".  It will download a PDF of all the builds for wooden ship kits here on MSW.  There's a pile of San Francisco's listed.  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)