LE FLEURON 1729 by KUDIN - 1/48 scale - Kudin Andrey - YouTube

On 3/12/2020 at 11:32 PM, KUDIN said:

Hello! Waterway...

Brilliant. Where did you get the large plastic clamps ?

current build- Swan ,scratch

on shelf,Rattlesnake, Alert semi scratch,Le Coureur,, Fubbs scratch

completed: nostrum mare,victory(Corel), san felipe, sovereign of the seas, sicilian  cargo boat ,royal yacht caroline, armed pinnace, charles morgan whaler, galilee boat, wappen von hamburg, la reale (Dusek), amerigo vespucci, oneida (semi scratch) diane, great harry-elizabethan galleon (semi scratch), agammemnon, hanna (scratch).19th cent. shipyard diorama (Constructo), picket boat, victory bow section

I think it's his inner voice Thomas. Even with the Chrome translator I can't figure out half of what he's saying half the time but the work speaks for itself.

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

moderator Echo Cross-section build
Admiralty Models Cross-section Build

Finished build
Pegasus, 1776, cross-section

Current build
Speedwell, 1752

On 5/7/2020 at 12:22 AM, Dziadeczek said:

Outstanding build!

Asking just out of curiosity, what are you feequently drinking in your videos? Tea?

Is the other 'distorted' voice, the voice of your son? Can we see him from time to time as well?

Regards,

On 5/7/2020 at 5:44 AM, dvm27 said:

I think it's his inner voice Thomas. Even with the Chrome translator I can't figure out half of what he's saying half the time but the work speaks for itself.

Thomas , Greg ! Thanks for the feedback on the work! I drink black Turkish coffee ... And the voice-over is my voice changed by the program. A little humor, I think, doesn’t hurt! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kudin- I love your videos!  On this most recent video, I have a question for clarification:  it seems that you are gluing your deck planking directly to the paper plan layout which, itself, must be glued to the sub-decking.  What adhesive of paper to sub-decking do you use to ensure there’s no de-lamination?

Clearly there are tremendous advantages to being able to taper planking directly to the layout, in-situ.

We are all works in progress, all of the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andrey, thank you for making and posting your videos. Over the time I went through them all, especially liked the ones on the rigging. I recognize the nice blocks you make. Do you file them individually? Or do you happen to have instruction on block making?

best,

David

Past builds: Prins Willem,  Amati Coca

Current Build: Occre Diana

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 1:58 AM, Hubac's Historian said:

Hi Kudin- I love your videos!  On this most recent video, I have a question for clarification:  it seems that you are gluing your deck planking directly to the paper plan layout which, itself, must be glued to the sub-decking.  What adhesive of paper to sub-decking do you use to ensure there’s no de-lamination?

Clearly there are tremendous advantages to being able to taper planking directly to the layout, in-situ.

Hey. After the deck is ready, I will remove it from the hull and "pass through" the dowels.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:33 PM, DavidG said:

Hi Andrey, thank you for making and posting your videos. Over the time I went through them all, especially liked the ones on the rigging. I recognize the nice blocks you make. Do you file them individually? Or do you happen to have instruction on block making?

best,

David

Hello! No, I will not do blocks one at a time. I'll try to make them on a milling machine.

That's quite a table saw. more powerful than my Proxxon. ?  What make and where did you obtain it.

current build- Swan ,scratch

on shelf,Rattlesnake, Alert semi scratch,Le Coureur,, Fubbs scratch

completed: nostrum mare,victory(Corel), san felipe, sovereign of the seas, sicilian  cargo boat ,royal yacht caroline, armed pinnace, charles morgan whaler, galilee boat, wappen von hamburg, la reale (Dusek), amerigo vespucci, oneida (semi scratch) diane, great harry-elizabethan galleon (semi scratch), agammemnon, hanna (scratch).19th cent. shipyard diorama (Constructo), picket boat, victory bow section

On 6/13/2020 at 10:20 PM, stuglo said:

That's quite a table saw. more powerful than my Proxxon. ?  What make and where did you obtain it.

Hello! I bought in Israel, in one of Tel Aviv's stores (I still have not learned how to buy from the Internet).
As far as I know, PROXON has 2 models;
Such as mine:

image.jpg.8ae725a67d38c9c0d949c9daacd14cdb.jpg
And perhaps one like yours:

600823817_image(1).jpg.a3a2cd8136efa198005f090b071fc060.jpg

On 6/15/2020 at 3:35 AM, shipphotographer.com said:

You can find more details and information on the site hire:

And you, Olga - hello! 😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the usefull videos, Andrey.

"Tout le monde connaît le nom du Vengeur,
combien peu connaissent celui du Redoutable!"
-- Auguste Jal, 1867

https://www.olivers-historic-shipyard.com/

on Facebook Olivers Historic Shipyard
on YouTube  Olivers Historic Shipyard
on Instagram  Olivers Historic Shipyard

in work:

La Belle 1/36 POF
Le Redoutable 1/48 POF; 74-Gun Temeraire-Class by Jacques-Noël Sané
Bucentaure 1/48 POF; 80-Gun Bucentaure-Class by Jacques-Noël Sané