Right paint to match the copper plates from Caldercraft

Hello,

I have a question about a paint that matches the same color as the copper plates from Caldercraft.

I'm currently building the Pickle from Caldercraft and I'm busy with the coppering of the hull.

In the building manual, Caldercraft advices the use masking tape at the waterline and paint a nice straight line between the waterline and the copperplates if you don't get a nice straight line with the plates itself ;).

It looks great on the pictures in the manual so I think it's a great idea. But now I'm looking for the right color of the paint that matches

the tile color. Maybe has someone here on the forum already did this with a good matching result?

I'm curious what kind of brand and maybe paint number you used.

Thank you in advance

That's true I think, that's why i'm wheatering it also. Not to heavy but enough to give it some consistency overall. The line of paint is gonna be really thin and small, so i hope it doesn't stand out that much.

If you look at the picture the result in the manual looks great with that fine line

IMG_20190720_090927788.jpg