How you can sign up for this project

To get access one must go to the NRG Store  (will be set up soon)  and supply your Model Ship World (MSW) user name and proceed to pay the $15 access charge. Upon receipt of the payment the NRG Office will notify Chuck to grant access to you.  Chuck will permit access by sending you an invitation to the private downloads area.  Please allow a few days as Chuck is the only one able to provide access.  You will see your invitation in the notifications area at the top of the screen.  Its the same place that notifies you if there are replies to topics you are following etc.  Once you click on your invitation you will be taken to a screen that says "Accept Chucks invitation"  Or "turn down Chucks invitation".

DONT click on "turn down invitation".  Click the other one.  :)

Once you have access you can access and download the plans at any time – your access is perpetual.

There are NO PRINTED PLANS for this project.  You must download them and take them to staples or Kinkos or any printer on your own.  They can be printed for your own personal use ONLY.   There are four large 30 x 40 sheets.  There are also many 8 1/2" x 11" sheets for download which you can print on your home printer.   THERE ARE NO PRINTED PLANS FOR THE WINNIE FOR SALE!!!  You will not recieve any printed plans when you sign up at the the NRG Store.

We are excited to bring this project and hope to see some new build logs soon.  Please start one and join in on all the fun.

If you have trouble finding the HMS Winchelsea downloads area after getting your invitation please contact Chuck via PM. 

Access to the NRG store....click here....then enjoy the project.

Just a quick note.....If you havent paid the access fee but click on the Downloads forum in the Nav bar,   you will see this.   You will be invited to the downloads area after paying the access fee on the NRG web store.   Then it will look very different.  You will see all of the plans listed for download.

access denied.jpg

Winnie was 125' between perps and 35.2' in beam.   Triton was 124'  and I think 33' in beam.   Its similar but there a few slight differnces in overall appearance.

Chuck

I just received word that the group is now officially open.

You can go to the NRG store....click here....Once you get pay the access fee I will be notified.   Then I will send you an invitation to join the downloads area.  You will see this in your "notifications" at the top of the screen.   Just click on it to gain access.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Happy modelling!!!!

and DONT FORGET TO READ THE COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT.    By joining the group you agree to abide by the rules set up for the use policy of the plans.