Download the materials list for each chapter of the Winnie project

They will be on the drawing boards for a while as I work mostly on finishing the Winnie first.

• 3 months later...

Chapter seven materials list.....Materials List for Winnie seventh.pdf

Remember there is no Chapter six materials list for Syren Parts because its just the guns.  Basically you need twenty four cannon (1 15/16" long) and the corresponding carriages.   

On 6/2/2021 at 10:46 AM, Chuck said:

Chapter seven materials list.....Materials List for Winnie seventh.pdf

Remember there is no Chapter six materials list for Syren Parts because its just the guns.  Basically you need twenty four cannon (1 15/16" long) and the corresponding carriages.   

Chuck: any ETA on the laser cut parts for chapter 7 as well as a chapter?

MIKE

Mike Draper

Whitehorse, Yukon

Canada

Member, Nautical Research Guild

A couple of weeks probably.  I am also headed down to Washington DC and the Smithsonian soon I will be be away for a few days.  Im leaving on the 16th.  I probably won't have it ready before I leave but I am gonna try. 

chapter 7 has a ton of parts and laser cut sheets as you can imagine.  Its probably the biggest chapter so far.  I started cutting parts yesterday for the first batch.

Chuck

4 hours ago, Chuck said:

A couple of weeks probably.  I am also headed down to Washington DC and the Smithsonian soon I will be be away for a few days.  Im leaving on the 16th.  I probably won't have it ready before I leave but I am gonna try. 

chapter 7 has a ton of parts and laser cut sheets as you can imagine.  Its probably the biggest chapter so far.  I started cutting parts yesterday for the first batch.

Chuck

Chuck: Thanks.. Appreciate the update!

MIKE

Mike Draper

Whitehorse, Yukon

Canada

Member, Nautical Research Guild

• 5 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...