Greetings, 

Up for sale is one SM25 Reale de France kit.  A few years ago, I was in the Musee de La Marine in Paris, and I HAD to get this kit. Over the last few years I've taken it out a dozen times, had a close look, and put it back for another day. Now it has to go.

The subject is wonderful and the scale of the kit is excellent. The instructions are the usual Corel instructions and the plan sheets are really nice, as with all Corel kits. I've built a couple of Corel kits and I do find them quite acceptable. However, there are many other kits out there I would prefer building. 

Any reasonable offer will be accepted but please remember that shipping from Montreal is about $60 USD across the USA and $40 CDN, or so, across Canada. If you are overseas, please let me know and I'll work out the shipping cost for you. 

Beyond the actual cost of shipping, pretty well any reasonable offer will be accepted. As I said, it has to go. IMG_2230-1.thumb.jpg.4fad086a39bae479cc23c0908d8f5e99.jpgIMG_2227-1.thumb.jpg.028bdb67d421f503ac60e594cbf44f2f.jpgIMG_2228-1.thumb.jpg.195e593c79613240232e2f39a0734b14.jpgIMG_2229-1.thumb.jpg.1ad0d9ee5c53ce686e9eb33ffc0cace9.jpg

Thanks for looking, 

Rick 

Rick Shousha

Montreal

Oh no you didn't, I remember when you couldn't beg borrow or steal one of these kits. Rick, unless you are wanting a bunch of low ballers, you need to give at least a hint of what your wanting to get out of it. The shipping from Montreal to the US at $60.00 is not bad for that heavy of a beast.

mike

These are funny responses. Now, I'm not sure I want to sell the kit. Honestly, the first reasonable offer will be accepted. I have zillions of Pocher kits waiting to be built and yet I spend all my free time designing stuff in CAD. It's not so much that I don't want to build the kit; it's more a question of not having the time to start it, not having the space to display it, and knowing what it will take to do as good a job as I would like to do. 

I have four kits actually on the go at the same time, and I want to clean up my space. I need space. 

OK, let's say anything north of $300 USD, shipping included, and the kit is yours. 

Cheers, 

Rick 

Rick Shousha

Montreal

Indeed, I know the prices of these models quite well but when they have to go, they have to go. This particular kit has been bothering me for ages because It looks really fabulous but is just too big for my workshop and display area. Yes, of course I can give it away once it's done but I want to build stuff that I can display at home now. After sending almost twenty Pocher kits, and a couple of airplanes, away it's time to build stuff for my own display. 

So, there it is; time to go. 

Cheers, 

Rick 

Rick Shousha

Montreal

Thank you again Rick, the package arrived today. Package was in great condition, shipping was prompt, and product is as advertised. Thank you very much.

Matt

Completed Builds: Viking Drakkar - Amati - Scale 1:50

18th Century Longboat - Model Shipways - Scale 1:48