• 2 weeks later...

Dear Alexey ; something else I appreciate is your philosophic point of view about life !  I wish you the best Alexey, for a great continuation of all those wonderful visible things you are doing with your hands, and also all the invisible things which are brighting in the inner yourself  (внутри твоей души) ! Eric

Dear friends, colleagues, thank you for the high mark and kind words. I built this frigate in five months. However, I do not consider this work outstanding. There are eight more frigates of the same type ahead, and then six more ... This is the usual routine work ...

8 hours ago, empathry said:

Dear Alexey ; something else I appreciate is your philosophic point of view about life !  I wish you the best Alexey, for a great continuation of all those wonderful visible things you are doing with your hands, and also all the invisible things which are brighting in the inner yourself  (внутри твоей души) ! Eric

Dear Eric, I seem to understand the meaning of your words. I must be thankful to the cultural heritage of my ancestors and Vedic knowledge for my attitude to life.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What a wonderful model!  It makes me believe I am looking at a model made when the ship was being built! Love the colors you are using. The carvings are beautiful!

Very clean lines. Attractive ship. I can see why someone of your talent would be drawn to modeling her. Great job!

14 hours ago, Sonofagun said:

What a wonderful model!  It makes me believe I am looking at a model made when the ship was being built! Love the colors you are using. The carvings are beautiful!

Very clean lines. Attractive ship. I can see why someone of your talent would be drawn to modeling her. Great job!

Thank you. Good and correct words. The main tendency of my style is to be like vintage models. An abundance of specimens of which are presented in famous historical collections and museums. I try to keep up with the times long gone.

• 2 weeks later...