HMS Winchelsea 1764 by Heronguy - 1/48

I had the exact same issues here and tweaked the frames to fit the plan then remade the top fillers, I just need to sand the pieces to fit. 

Current builds;

Henry Ramey Upcher 1:25

Providence whaleboat- 1:25     HMS Winchelsea 1764 1:48 

Completed:

HM Cutter Sherbourne- 1:64- finished    Triton cross section scratch- 1:60 - finished 

Non ship:  SBD-3 Dauntless 1:48 Hasegawa -FINISHED

8 hours ago, Chuck said:

Use a thin wood sheets so they wont flex when you use them as spacers.

with those spacers in position and no sills at all,  try tour template again and see how the stern frames look.  If you need to adjust them,   Then you can donso at that time.

Thanks for the advice.  I had cut the frame guides from some 3/64" sheet but couldn't get them to stay in place even with rubber band pressure.  Clearly then 'll have to unglue the ST-CD upright and adjust the slots until things more closely match the framing guide. 

Doug

Current BuildsBluenose II - AKrabbenkutter / Prince de Neufchatel / Essex Cross-section / Syren / Barque Stefano / Winchelsea / Half Hull / Maria HF31 - Dusek / Bandirma - Turkmodel

On the Shelf: Santisima Trinidad and Cross Section / HMS Cutter Alert / Tender AVOS / Confederacy

Suspended Build: Bluenose II - Billing Boats Nr 600 

2 hours ago, Edwardkenway said:

I had the exact same issues here and tweaked the frames to fit the plan then remade the top fillers, I just need to sand the pieces to fit. 

Encouraging - thank you!

Doug

Current BuildsBluenose II - AKrabbenkutter / Prince de Neufchatel / Essex Cross-section / Syren / Barque Stefano / Winchelsea / Half Hull / Maria HF31 - Dusek / Bandirma - Turkmodel

On the Shelf: Santisima Trinidad and Cross Section / HMS Cutter Alert / Tender AVOS / Confederacy

Suspended Build: Bluenose II - Billing Boats Nr 600