Vasa rigging

Hi all just wondering if anyone on this brilliant forum has an idea where I can get a good rigging guide to the vasa as the one from Deag is totally wrong. The vasa 2 book is hopefully coming out probably next year so I will have to change a few things later but until then I would like to get some of it done. Thanks in advance 

Martyn

Hi Martyn - I used a lot of the photos of Clayton`s fine model (he is on the Vasa forum & has his own web site - not sure what it`s called),plus some of Corel`s plans.  Fred on that forum may have some more info,although much of the rigging is educated guesswork since a lot  of the rigging did not survive all those years in the water.  If you really want to get it right,you may want to wait for the book - maybe you could do some side project in the meantime. Not sure how much Fred will tell you since it will all be in the book,which would be hard to sell if he gave out all the info beforehand:).

Mark 

current build - HMS Vanguard - Model Shipways