Will swap homemade bacon for information in Tacoma WA

I'm looking for someone that's involved in ship modeling in or near Tacoma.  I'd like to visit and see how you have your modeling station set up.  I have read and will continue to read the excellent posts on this website in preparation for starting my first plank on bulkhead project, but it would mean a great deal if I could actually sit down with someone who's doing it and chat.  I'm not looking for "free" advice, and can pay my way with home smoked bacon from my smokehouse.  A fair deal for a bit of chat time?  Anyway, if there's someone in my area that's open to me peeking over their shoulder for an hour or so, I'd love to hear from you.

Paul,

Have look here:  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)