I am going to keep all buried and hope the dog doesnt did them up!!!   Jim and Dirk really did a great job with this.   Its a huge undertaking taking guys and even though its seamless for all of you, I know what they had to do to get it all running so quickly.  Its running faster than it ever has, and now we have a huge amount of space to fill up!!!  These are big servers....so post a lot of content.  GET POSTING!!!!

Chuck

1 minute ago, AON said:

we migrated?

I didn't feel a thing

I call that a success then! 🤣

On 11/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, Chuck said:

No passports are being issued,  but we are building an impenetrable wall (firewall) to keep out all of the nasties!!!!  It will be a beautiful firewall.  🏗

Thanks to you all for keeping the site running. I am addicted to the reports. Nevertheless I hope you are right that there will no passports needed. At present I have access to msw only from one computer. Trying to get access from another one is always denied (using correct password of course). Do you have any idea how to get access from various devices?

Clark

58 minutes ago, Clark said:

Thanks to you all for keeping the site running. I am addicted to the reports. Nevertheless I hope you are right that there will no passports needed. At present I have access to msw only from one computer. Trying to get access from another one is always denied (using correct password of course). Do you have any idea how to get access from various devices?

Clark

Access should be the same for all your devices. What error message are you getting?

It could be an IP whitelisting issue, and I can fix that for you in a few minutes. 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:49 PM, James H said:

Access should be the same for all your devices. What error message are you getting?

It could be an IP whitelisting issue, and I can fix that for you in a few minutes. 

Thanks for the rapid reply. I have to apologize. I tried the access from another computer one minute ago and it worked. Sorry for vasting time. Again thanks for keeping the wonderful platform running.

Clark

1 hour ago, Clark said:

Thanks for the rapid reply. I have to apologize. I tried the access from another computer one minute ago and it worked. Sorry for vasting time. Again thanks for keeping the wonderful platform running.

Clark

No problems. Glad all is ok. Any probs, just let us know.