La Niña by CRI-CRI - FINISHED - scale 1/48 - ship of Cristoforo Colombo - 1492

Nicely done!

Building: 1:64 HMS Revenge (Victory Models plans)

1:64 Cat Esther (17th Century Dutch Merchant Ships)

On the building slip: 1:72 French Ironclad Magenta (original shipyard plans)

On hold: 1:98 Mantua HMS Victory (kit bash), 1:96 Shipyard HMS Mercury

Favorite finished builds:  1:60 Sampang Good Fortune (Amati plans), 1:200 Orel Ironclad Solferino, 1:72 Schooner Hannah (Hahn plans), 1:72 Privateer Prince de Neufchatel (Chapelle plans), Model Shipways Sultana, Heller La Reale, Encore USS Olympia

Goal: Become better than I was yesterday

"The hardest part is deciding to try." - me

Keep posting.  Your model is coming along nicely.  I enjoy reading about it.

Building: 1:64 HMS Revenge (Victory Models plans)

1:64 Cat Esther (17th Century Dutch Merchant Ships)

On the building slip: 1:72 French Ironclad Magenta (original shipyard plans)

On hold: 1:98 Mantua HMS Victory (kit bash), 1:96 Shipyard HMS Mercury

Favorite finished builds:  1:60 Sampang Good Fortune (Amati plans), 1:200 Orel Ironclad Solferino, 1:72 Schooner Hannah (Hahn plans), 1:72 Privateer Prince de Neufchatel (Chapelle plans), Model Shipways Sultana, Heller La Reale, Encore USS Olympia

Goal: Become better than I was yesterday

"The hardest part is deciding to try." - me

Looking very good, Cri-Cri.

How are you planning to fix the lateen yards to the masts? I've just been going through that process myself, and you might like to look at the June 9 post here:

Nothing has changed that I'm aware of.  Is it not allowing you to post pictures?  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

There is any separation between pics of a post, I think that's coming from the new NRG pub insert at down part of page...

A pop-up command button would be perhaps more efficient for that function (click hides the form, with permanent choice show/hide)...

Absolutely nothing has changed in the software for posting pictures.   Sorry to say but its you or your browser.   Use a different browser possibly.  There is absolutely ZERO change in the way anyone adds photos to their build logs and posts.   

651293297_Voilure50.jpg.3027edde649b194245e28ca9133c6496.jpg

The forum is working perfectly....But I am not sure about your browser or the way you are uploading them......but it is certainly something on your end.....not with MSW.

Chuck

The photos work with spacing exactly as they have been for the last ten years!!!!!  s can be seen by how I just posted these pics with spaces and text between them

1514571456_Voilure49.jpg.61150dbd1e0d635467f2fb19dc0c9f88.jpg

I’m probably missing something, but all the posts seem fine to me. The pictures have white space between them (and between the text as well). 

On a different note, great work! She looks wonderful. The figure is a great touch!

Edit: Okay I switched browsers (to safari) and I see it. It didn’t happen on Chrome.

I can see what CRI is talking about.  The pictures are butted up against each other top to bottom.  If he had not mentioned it, I would not have noticed.  I just looked at a couple other logs...some have spaces some do not.  I am using Firefox.

Try to manually put a space between pictures...see how that works.

Beautiful build, by the way.

Chuck Seiler
San Diego Ship Modelers Guild
Nautical Research Guild

Current Build:: Colonial Schooner SULTANA (scratch from Model Expo Plans), Hanseatic Cog Wutender Hund, John Smith Shallop
Completed:  Missouri Riverboat FAR WEST (1876) Scratch, 1776 Gunboat PHILADELPHIA (Scratch 1/4 scale-Model Shipways plans)

I do the same thing you do, Chuck..  add an "enter" one or two times to add space.

I have Firefox as well as Edge and Chrome.  They have a slight difference in how things appear.   Firefox did a couple of large updates and I'm not sure what was affected.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Using your own, or a furnished soft ?

Could you verify the new template's  edition ?

It seems that default become at the same time of modification of back screen - Before, we can choose different painted works pics, and since that last modification, only one photographical template is provided, and all transparencies effects are removed

Without any correction of default, you can understand that I cannot continue my publications, sorry  🤢

Regards

CRI,

In my humble opinion, your pictures and log look great with or without spaces.   PLEASE don't stop posting.

Chuck Seiler
San Diego Ship Modelers Guild
Nautical Research Guild

Current Build:: Colonial Schooner SULTANA (scratch from Model Expo Plans), Hanseatic Cog Wutender Hund, John Smith Shallop
Completed:  Missouri Riverboat FAR WEST (1876) Scratch, 1776 Gunboat PHILADELPHIA (Scratch 1/4 scale-Model Shipways plans)