Goodbye all from Dan Vadas. (You will be missed by us all) RIP

Gone so quickly after I was heartened to hear that he was feeling better just a few weeks ago but that's often how it goes with cancer...it's the scourge of humanity... 

RIP Danny...I barely knew you except from admiring your work and reading your helpful advice to others here on MSW but, from that alone, I could tell that you were a good man with a kind spirit and God knows we could use more of that nowadays...I give you my heartfelt goodbye and sincere condolences to your family and loved ones...

So sorry to learn Dan has left us, I was just reading one of his last posts recently on another card model where he said he had done all he could. He kept such a positive attitude all the way to the end. 

I hope Dan has found comfort from his pain on the other side. We will all miss him. 

I have to echo the sentiments already expressed. Dan was a great model-maker - especially in paper! - and a vital part of MSW both as moderator and contributor. I, for one, will miss his posts and comments. My sympathy and condolences go out to his family. Dan was one of the good guys. Thank you, Dan.

So very sad to hear this news. Danny was everything that Chuck described and was especially helpful to me personally. I had the privilege of meeting Danny a few times and he was such a nice bloke. RIP my friend - we will all miss you so much, but you have left a wonderful legacy in/on this forum.

Our heartfelt condolences to family and friends, although no words can really help to ease the

loss of a loved one.

Danny, you were indeed a special man and left behind special memories.

Be happy, you are in His care now, but you will be greatly missed by many.

Anja & Sjors

This is beyond sad to me.  Dan was one of those special people that you didn't need to meet in person to know he was one of the good ones.   He'll be missed but still thought about and much of what he did here will still be read by new members.   He leaves a great legacy and I feel that's the best that any of can hope for.  We truly are a band of brothers and sisters in modeling world.