Rattlesnake Solid Hull Kit

After over 35 years I decided that I would attempt to complete the solid hull kit that I had started back then being I am stuck in the house due to the coronavirus. luckily I still had the original box with most of the parts and two drawings and a 5 page instruction manual. most of the work to the hull had been completed but I still had to do the rigging and mount the yards to the masts. One of the things I am missing is the longboat that came with the kit. Can anyone tell me what scale the sold hull version of the Rattlesnake is so I can see if I can get a longboat in the right scale?  If not there is a drawing on it on the rigging plan put I'm not sure I have the skill to make one from scratch.

One last question I have most of the standing rigging done and I am almost ready to attach the yards to the mast  but the rigging plan  does show were a lot of the lines on the running rigging go what do you recommend that would help me figure this out?

Thanks for your help in advance.  

We'll need a bit of data to answer your question... such as who made the kit?  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Malas, 

You should have the scale answer on the drawings (plans).

My guess it may be a Model Shipways kit, part list says scale 3/16" = 1ft

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Please, visit our Facebook page!

Respectfully

Per aka Dr. Per@Therapy for Shipaholics 
593661798_Keepitreal-small.jpg.f8a2526a43b30479d4c1ffcf8b37175a.jpg

Finished: T37, BB Marie Jeanne - located on a shelf in Sweden, 18th Century Longboat, Winchelsea Capstan

Current: America by Constructo, Solö Ruff, USS Syren by MS, Bluenose by MS

Viking funeral: Harley almost a Harvey

Nautical Research Guild Member - 'Taint a hobby if you gotta hurry

If Nirvana is correct, then you should have a rigging plan included. Also note that the current version of the kit is in the same scale and the instructions can be downloaded from https://modelexpo-online.com/Model-Shipways-RATTLESNAKE-US-PRIVATEER-164-SCALE_p_1016.html . If you are missing that plan, same company does sell the plans separately as well. The instructions state that they use the same scale plans as drawn in 1963. There a fair number of build logs here of the Rattlesnake (in the same scale) here, so you may wish to check out a build log or two (take a look at https://modelshipworld.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=563017 for a list of links). Good luck and welcome!