Endeavour's Longboat by Aglooka - Artesania Latina - Scale 1:50

This is my first wooden model wooden ship build but I have had some experience with plastic models and other smaller wooden scratch built models. After opening the box and examining the parts and pieces I am a little nervous but I am prepared to go through each step slowly and carefully and use the MSW resources to help me through the build. From what I have seen on other build logs of this kit the instructions aren't the best, and after looking through the instructions myself it really doesn't go into much detail. 

So far I have glued the ribs onto the keel.

RibsonKeel.thumb.JPG.e97077037f206ed08e125fe945868c17.JPG

After dry fitting the decking everything seems aligned, but when I dry fitted the side rails / brackets the port side bracket / rail was out of place and not aligned properly.AlignmentRails.thumb.JPG.d53889d806c43419f4df85ae042b94d0.JPG

And after examining the alignment of the base frame again, I discovered that the first bow strengthener was tilted slightly.

BowAlignment2.png.473fed30771bf74a46c14e62a59f68b5.png BowAlignment.png.27d8c92ce5c14ab1e9b391cf6a6b7815.png

I was wondering wether this had caused the misaligned side rails, as Rick01 encountered the same problem in his build of this kit - but he sorted this out with glue and pegs, though he made no mention of a tilted bow strengthener. It is hard to say by examining the frame, but I think the problem with my bow strengthener may be because of a warped keel. I am unsure as to wether this would be problematic in future steps, or if I can just look past it and continue with the model. It didn't seem to have an impact on the decking either, and I can see how the side rail issue can be resolved with clamps and glue. Does anyone have any suggestions?