HMS Pegasus by realworkingsailor - Amati/Victory Models - 1/64

thanks for the picture Wayne......but the color is a bit off.   Atlantic lobsters are a bit darker

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Mark is going to fire warning shots at us all for 'frivilous posts'. 

Rats... I was just about to make a "frivilous post"....  :(

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

I got rocky mountain oysters in mine.........I'll trade you  LOL!    looks like everyone's been watching animal planet.  I do apologize if my crusty friends encroached.....on Peg's turf......I hope I took care of it.

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400

that would be true,  if there was a brass ring at the top ;)   there's really nothing to gain......and I don't think that it deters progress.  there's really nothing wrong with a little small talk.......I think it's a great way to get to know the folks your talking to.  builds and projects are nice,  but I like to get to know the modeler as well......this builds the friendships that I see on the site....and I think that is the greatest build of all ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Oh crud..... He's started again...

I'm not sure but I think that's what attracted the vermin (rats lobsters etc) in the first place....

I'm going to need a broom and an extra large rat trap.... :P

Andy

Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati

Current Build:

USF Confederacy

I guess the only thing to do now Andy......is to post something!    I did it on my builds,  and it seemed to soothe the savage beast!

there you go Jan..........I like you already!   not that I didn't dislike you before  LOL!!!  gotta love humor....but I agree,  time to get back to business! ;)

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

if he puts up that popcorn machine.............I'll do a poem about Peg

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

there once was a lass named Peg,

who found a dark spot on her leg

so she cut in a groove,  to try and remove

the knot that was in her peg leg!

how's that.......all in a minute!

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Yes, Sjors has to host.  He is patiently awaiting the return to his former rank (it was either Commodore or Cormorant) but he has a LONG way to go.

Congrats to amateur!!!!!!!

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

I have way to go.....

I used to be a rear admiral :)

Jan

We're all in the Brave New World !  Back on the old MSW, I used to have hair :D  :D

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956