Hi from15 nm west of Hamburg / Northern Germany

Hi community,

I have been in ship modelling fo quite some time and completed Caldercraft's Cruiser and Ballahoo as well as Amati's Lady Nelson (which is probably similar to the Sherbourne). Currently, I am working on the Jalouse and found a few threads in this forum for that model, which is why I am here now.

About 10 years ago I started with the Diana but had to put it aside because of time reasons; before I will continue with this kit, I decided to resume ship modelling with smaller kits at first. I had the schooner Pickle which is a real beauty, but for several reasons I had to hand it over to the waste bin...

I might dare starting a build log.

All the best

Uwe

Dear all,

Thanks for the friendly welcome posts!

And thanks for the lesson on Nanometers, Dziadeczek 🙂. Since this is a marine forum I thought it appropriate to indicate the bearing and distance in nautical miles (nm)...  😉
But seriously, from Hamburg it takes about 1 hour by car or train.

As for build logs I will shortly reply on that

Hi Uwe, and a warm welcome to MSW, we do have a gallery where you can post your finished models.
Finished models are being rotated at the top-bar. So, please upload them and describe models, any story around them - but no build logs, thank you.
Start a build log of your current ship and when running into troubles start asking questions, we are here to help.