2021 NRG/MSW Calendar

The NRG is pleased to announce that we will be offering a calendar for 2021.  These pictures represent some of the best models being produced by members of the Guild and MSW.  Some of these pictures have never been published. 

AVAILABLE FROM THE NRG STORE

499677438_NRGCalendar2021forMSWPosting-1copy.jpg.bbb28a635534bc78b51db0ebe569d366.jpg

1505366468_NRGCalendar2021forMSWPosting-2copy.jpg.ed6168f39ed1894e00ab7ffd036ae91b.jpg

Toni

Chairman Nautical Research Guild

Member Nautical Research and Model Society

Member Midwest Model Shipwrights

Current Builds:     NRG Rigging Project

Completed Builds: Longboat - 1:48 scale       HMS Atalanta-1775 - 1:48 scale       Half Hull Planking Project      Capstan Project     Swallow 1779 - 1:48 scale               Echo Cross Section   

Gallery:  Hannah - 1:36 scale.

I am really honored to have a model chosen for this. What a great-looking product overal; can't wait to see the photos in full print glory. I hope these sell really well.

5 hours ago, Cathead said:

I am really honored to have a model chosen for this. What a great-looking product overal; can't wait to see the photos in full print glory. I hope these sell really well.

Eric, which model is yours? and..."PJG", which is yours? The entire calendar is very nice. Reasonably priced too!

Ron

Ron

Director, Nautical Research Guild

Secretary/Newsletter Editor, Philadelphia Ship Model Society

Former Member/Secretary for the Connecticut Marine Model Society

Current Build: Godspeed 2, (Wyoming, 6-masted Schooner)

Completed Builds: HMS Grecian, HMS Sphinx (as HMS CamillaOngakuka Maru, (Higaki Kaisen, It Takes A Village), Le Tigre Privateer, HMS Swan, HMS Godspeed, HMS Ardent, HMS Diana, Russian brig Mercury, Elizabethan Warship Revenge, Xebec Syf'Allah, USF Confederacy, HMS Granado, USS Brig Syren

February; the steamboat Arabia (see my signature for link). It would actually be really cool for someone in the know to post links here to the build logs or galleries (if they exist) for all of these models.

19 hours ago, Cathead said:

February; the steamboat Arabia (see my signature for link). It would actually be really cool for someone in the know to post links here to the build logs or galleries (if they exist) for all of these models.

Thanks Eric and PJG. Good suggestion for builders here on MSW to indicate a link to their builds or gallery photos.

Here's mine

Ron

Ron

Director, Nautical Research Guild

Secretary/Newsletter Editor, Philadelphia Ship Model Society

Former Member/Secretary for the Connecticut Marine Model Society

Current Build: Godspeed 2, (Wyoming, 6-masted Schooner)

Completed Builds: HMS Grecian, HMS Sphinx (as HMS CamillaOngakuka Maru, (Higaki Kaisen, It Takes A Village), Le Tigre Privateer, HMS Swan, HMS Godspeed, HMS Ardent, HMS Diana, Russian brig Mercury, Elizabethan Warship Revenge, Xebec Syf'Allah, USF Confederacy, HMS Granado, USS Brig Syren

These are the links to the models featured in the calendar.  Bob's fishing pink and Gus' Sussex  are unpublished.  The other models can be found in various issues of the Nautical Research Journal.

Toni

Chairman Nautical Research Guild

Member Nautical Research and Model Society

Member Midwest Model Shipwrights

Current Builds:     NRG Rigging Project

Completed Builds: Longboat - 1:48 scale       HMS Atalanta-1775 - 1:48 scale       Half Hull Planking Project      Capstan Project     Swallow 1779 - 1:48 scale               Echo Cross Section   

Gallery:  Hannah - 1:36 scale.