I've been 'stealing' space on other threads a bit too often lately so it's time offer up info on my scratch build project. I used to own a full size Fisher 34 motorsailer  1986 model  and decided last year that it was time to make a 1/12th size copy. I thought it would take about 6 months to build!  I bought the plywood for the keel and frames  in September last year. The new launch date is  about April 2021. I have come to accept that this build is a sort of 'labour of love'.   I have built a  many different model aircraft and sailplanes through the years but only one or two motorboats in my early teens (55 years ago!)  The build of the Fisher was going a bit slow in the winter/spring so to have a yacht for the summer I built a Krick Comtesse  (mostly ABS plastic !) in the spring and launched that in July.

It would take some time to post a build-blog backdated to sept 2019 and not many will be interested in such a long-winded process so to begin with I will only post a few early photos and a few later photos of the build.  I live in Norway so there's a bit of time difference to many of the other members on this site. 

Regards, George

20191002_153230.jpg

20191002_153137.jpg

20191028_161014.jpg

20200822_173848.jpg

20200813_170923.jpg

20200813_170903.jpg