I am selling all my ship model books and items accrued while in this hobby.  I will be posting these items, but for now I have a set of David Antscherl Swan books Vol 1,2 and 4 w/plans for sale as a set.  I just noticed book 4 does have minor water damage at top at binder 1"x2" section (picture attached). I will accept any reasonable offer plus shipping.  PM with any inquiries for this or asking, if I have a book you are interested in which I may have.

Best regards,

Len

IMG_0397.JPG

Happy modeling,

Len

Current build: HMS Bellerophon semi-scratch from plans of Victory Models HMS Vanguard 

Drydock:  MS Constitution

Completed builds: MS AVS, scratch built Syren, Victory models HMS Fly

On 9/9/2020 at 7:18 AM, freewheelinguy said:

I am selling all my ship model books and items accrued while in this hobby.  I will be posting these items, but for now I have a set of David Antscherl Swan books Vol 1,2 and 4 w/plans for sale as a set.  I just noticed book 4 does have minor water damage at top at binder 1"x2" section (picture attached). I will accept any reasonable offer plus shipping.  PM with any inquiries for this or asking, if I have a book you are interested in which I may have.

Best regards,

Len

I certainly hope your decision to sell your modeling books and other items isn't the consequence of some personal misfortune!  

If you are selling it all, please do post what you've got and what you hope to get for it. Many of us are interested in adding to our own collections. The opportunity to purchase used books at reasonable prices is always welcome!

Bob,

Not for personal misfortune, but have moved on from modelshipmodeling to drawing portraits mostly as my new pasttime.  I will post individual books and items as I find time to do so.

Take care,

Len

Happy modeling,

Len

Current build: HMS Bellerophon semi-scratch from plans of Victory Models HMS Vanguard 

Len, Good to hear from you and glad to see you are doing well.  We have missed you on this site.  I still think about the Syren you brought to the Richmond IPMS show and the trip back home.  I really believe you were robbed of the first place award in the Maritime class.

Ryland

Member - Hampton Roads Ship Model Society

- Ship Model Society of New Jersey

- Nautical Research Guild

Current Build - Armed Virginia Sloop, 18th Century Longboat

Completed Build - Medway Longboat

Ryland,

Also good to hear you're still here and Rusty as well.  I do miss the field trips to modeling events and the people.  Is the event in Richmond still attended by your group?

We have moved from Aston to Nottingham, PA four years ago and now moving again to a 55+ community in Delaware.  Time to downsize and I don't want to schelp all this stuff again including the finished models.  I wish I could find a good home for these (Syren and HMS Fly).  I never rigged the Bellerophon, so that won't be bad to move.

Stay safe and well in these unusual times,

Len

Happy modeling,

Len