hello popeye not to sure about pe stuff and the wood deck will cost me 125.oo in canada thats a bit much for me i will try and get as much pe as i can for it

hello thank you for following my build log nirvana

old collingwood welcome to my build log  and yes i will look into the link for mods thank vary much

22 minutes ago, dragzz said:

hello popeye not to sure about pe stuff and the wood deck will cost me 125.oo in canada thats a bit much for me i will try and get as much pe as i can for it

hello thank you for following my build log nirvana

old collingwood welcome to my build log  and yes i will look into the link for mods thank vary much

No problem at all.

OC.

13 hours ago, dragzz said:

oldcollingwood i looked at that site wow what a site iam not to sure where a can get all the pe parts for that the hood 27 sheets of pe parts lol

Yep its brilliant for info, check sites like Ebay  or direct for makes like Lion Roar,   Pontos,   White Ensign,    there are quite a few companies who do detail sets.

OC.

Honestly, from my experience, your photo's don't really show an issue worth worrying about. The grape vine indicates Trumpeter have detail issues somewhere on every kit they produce.

From what I understand, THE big problem is the undersize rear funnel, though there are replacements available.

A lot depends on what you want to achieve with your Hood. A handsome model can be built with what came in the box. Many of the 'inaccuracies' detailed on the Hood site are there but they are pretty minor. Most people wouldn't even notice.