Hi I'm barely new to this forum. I love to do model ships and I'm an enthusiast of learning new things! Here I'll share my 5th build, the Frigate USS Constitution from the brand constructo. Hope you like it!!! 

Those are the under decks and the captain's quarters. The white color [Chose as the original ship] is acrylic paint and the wood is varnished with spray satiated varnish, fitted in using contact glue [White combs the wood] 

IMG_20200910_195218-01.jpeg

cabina -01.jpeg

• JJT changed the title to USS Constitution by Nikolay - Constructo - 1:82
18 hours ago, Nikolay said:

Hi I'm barely new to this forum. I love to do model ships and I'm an enthusiast of learning new things! Here I'll share my 5th build, the Frigate USS Constitution from the brand constructo. Hope you like it!!! 

Those are the under decks and the captain's quarters. The white color [Chose as the original ship] is acrylic paint and the wood is varnished with spray satiated varnish, fitted in using contact glue [White combs the wood] 

IMG_20200910_195218-01.jpeg

cabina -01.jpeg

Keep going now with the main deck allready varnished last day. The caulking and nailing effects are done with a 2B pencil and then is all covered with spray varnish. Now I start with the planking!!

d6dfebe8-cb0f-46bb-b5ed-9d545bae0009-01.jpeg

Heyy it's been a while since I've been working on the hull. All nails removed allready, woodpaste applied, sanding till smooth, gunports cutted [Preety difficult to sand and let it straight] and finally the paint job starts with a powerfull thick high quality black paint! I've also painted the interior sides in a light bluish green according to an antique model I saw of the constitution [IrL is a darker green] 

IMG_20200919_183730-03.jpeg

c5655fbf-367d-4595-b7e8-c92b0f981c06-01.jpeg