The quick answer is....you have to be a little crazy to attempt what I'm doing. It's been much harder than a originally envisioned. I'm on the homestretch now, though. I wanted viewers to see exactly how Slocum existed for over three years on a 36 foot boat.

she asked a good question. The answer is I had to be crazy to start this project. It’s been much more difficult than I imagined. I want viewers to see just  how Slocum existed for over three years. A 36 foot boat!!! I’m on the home stretch now. Good luck with your build. I’ll follow you

Rich

" Bucket and Chuck it!"

Harvey Golden verified what I thought. Slocum just used a bucket and threw the stuff overboard. I built a bucket with a rope so the bucket could be washed after use.

I also shortened Slocum's dingy since the one I originally built was too long. It's funny since that's what Slocum did to his original dingy when he realized it was too long to store on deck. He cut it in half!

IMG_5508.JPG

IMG_5510.JPG

From the main forums index screen.

Top right of the screen, click on your name.

Select "Account Settings"

Scroll down a little bit, there is 'box' on the left side with about 8 items.  The last item on the list is Signature.  Click it.

The right text-box will now show your current signature.  Just edit it however you want and when done, click the Save button.

11 hours ago, GuntherMT said:

From the main forums index screen.

Top right of the screen, click on your name.

Select "Account Settings"

Scroll down a little bit, there is 'box' on the left side with about 8 items.  The last item on the list is Signature.  Click it.

The right text-box will now show your current signature.  Just edit it however you want and when done, click the Save button.

Thanks

I love the detail  you're putting into the cabin. Articles below decks etc. Looks awesome. But why is she in the 1900-present day folder? She was rebuilt as a dilapidated old boat by Slocum in the 1890s. Not sure when in the 1800s she was built  but she wasn't even rebuilt by him in the last century.