Good day all, I've got a number of kits that I acquired back when I first got into the hobby and thought I was going to be putting out a ship every few months (man was I wrong).  At this point I am moving towards scratch building and do not think I will ever touch these kits, so I'm offering them up for sale.

Shipping origin will be the area of Phoenix, AZ.  Shipping will be added to the price and I can ship via USPS or UPS, buyers preference.  I will accept Paypal.  Feel free to make reasonable offers, especially if you are interested in more than one kit.  I've tried to price them a bit better than the best price I think Model Shipways would ever put them on sale for.  I would also be happy to meet with anyone in the Phoenix area, and visit the San Diego area fairly often so could make arrangements for anywhere between Phoenix/San Diego if you aren't in a rush.

All kits are opened (but complete) unless noted below.  Some of the plan sheets spent several years up on my workshop wall for inspiration and looks reasons.

1) Model Shipways 18th Century Longboat.  -  $30 - Sold

2) Model Shipways Fair American - $100  -- Sold

3) Model Shipways Pride of Baltimore - $100 - Sold

4) Model Shipways Niagara - $150 -- Sold

5) Model Airways Sopwith Camel F1 - $100  -- Sold

6) Model Shipways USS Constitution - Sold 

Feel free to ask for more information either here or via private message.

Thanks to everyone for their interest in these kits.  I hope everyone enjoys the kits and I hope to see some or all of them show up here on MSW as build logs in the future!

Edited by GuntherMT
Updated sold status

Is the Niagara still available? If so, I will buy ti for full asking price. I always have liked this model. Thanks...

Current:         Emma C. Berry Lobster Smack-Model Shipways-1:32-1866

Back on the shelf:    USS Essex- MS- "Old Yellow Box" Solid Hull  Wall Hanger (Half Hull)                                                                                                                                                                                              

Completed:    18th Century Armed Longboat-MS 1/24

USN Picket Boat-MS 1864 1/24                                  

US Brig Syren by Sea Hoss- Model Shipways-1803

18th Century Carronade/Ship Section

Mayflower-Pilgrims Pride by Sea Hoss-Model Shipways-1620

18th Century Long Boat by Sea Hoss-Model Shipways

USS Constitution by Sea Hoss-Revel-Plastic

53 minutes ago, ah100m said:

If the Fair American is still available will you accept $90?  Paypal and ship UPS to Florida.

Happy New Year!

Bill Schmidt

Bill, please PM me the postal code and I'll get the shipping estimate to you and we can work this out.  Please remove your email address from your post and send it in a PM so that the web crawlers don't find it!  I'll go ahead and shoot you an email so you have mine if you prefer that method of communication.

34 minutes ago, Sea Hoss said:

Is the Niagara still available? If so, I will buy ti for full asking price. I always have liked this model. Thanks...

Sea Hoss - the Niagara is pending sale, if that falls through I will PM you.

22 minutes ago, EricWilliamMarshall said:

I assume the Constitution has sold, yes?

A gentleman says that he has sent payment, so it's pending the receipt of payment, but I expect that he's not playing games and it's sold.  Thanks.