Best online source for basic fittings: cleats, bollards, portholes, blocks, etc.

I see Kieth trumped me..😀

In the USA< I would check ModelExpo

Cornwall Model Boats in the UK has a greater selection, and you might find the shipping rates to be surprisingly reasonable.

Edited by Gregory

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

7 minutes ago, Gregory said:

I see Kieth trumped me

Gregory, I've found them to be the best and Sarah is a peach when it comes to helping you with you order. They're a bit spendy due more to the exchange rate.

Michael, I can only guess at the delay time using Royal Mail and USPS but any order shipping Fedex or UPS should arrive in a timely manner. 

My comment was mainly because the OP specified USA..

I'm not sure about smaller orders, but I've saved a lot of money at Cornwall on European  kits, due the substantial difference in price of the kit.  Often 30% or more in the US..

Edited by Gregory

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

Greetings, Keith and Gregory...I know I responded with thanks to your very helpful suggestions but see no indication of my response here. I'm squeaky new to this forum so perhaps haven't got the procedures down right. At any rate, thanks again for the suggestions.

I'm primarily a 1/32 scale WWI aircraft modeler but have long had ideas of a nice build of the blockade runner, PS Hope, and, in my deepest dreams, a full build someday of Jean Boudriot's 74 Gun Ship. Cooler minds prevail, however, and I have the kit for Syren's Meday Longboat and will start with that.

At the meoment, I'm scratch building a Royal Navy WWI lighter to carry a Sopwith Camel. It's for that that I'm looking for parts. Perhaps I should start a build log. 

Again, thanks for the help and I look forward to becoming a contributing member of this talented bunch of artists.

Cheers from NYC,

Michael

image.png.370065eaec3d77c644e0ed48c6128add.png

19 minutes ago, Michael Scarborough said:

Perhaps I should start a build log. 

Michael. no perhaps to it, please start a build log.