Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Then on to the sails . This is a bit daunting as I have never done sails before . I did read about aging the sails , but decided to go with the original as supplied sails.  I started with the flying jibs as it seemed these would be a little simpler given the space to be able to work with.

Identified , assembled and attached the brass eyelets to the various jib sails. I needed to practice my needlework skills as there appears to be quite a bit in the future . Attaching them to the forestay via the eyelets was not as bad as I thought it would be . Photos of work in progress and  completed

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...