I understand that there exists a PDF copy of this available:

A treatise on shipbuilding: And a treatise on rigging, written about 1620-1625. London: Society for Nautical Research.

Salisbury, W., & Anderson, R. C. (1958).

If anyone has it available, I would greatly appreciate a copy. Thanks. 

Did a google search and this came up. I don’t think this breaks any copyright rules as the Library of Congress has this as a free download. Not sure if this helps. 
20100616002tr.pdf

Tom

19 hours ago, tomsimon said:

I understand that there exists a PDF copy of this available:

A treatise on shipbuilding: And a treatise on rigging, written about 1620-1625. London: Society for Nautical Research.

Salisbury, W., & Anderson, R. C. (1958).

If anyone has it available, I would greatly appreciate a copy. Thanks. 

The scan I have is of the shipbuilding portion (pages 1-45, including one plan). Let me know if you would like me to send you a copy.

Wayne

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.
Epictetus

FYI - I do not own the following book, however a source on another forum advises that the treatise is reprinted in the following:

Kirsch, Peter. 1990. The Galleon: The Great Ships of the Armada Era. Annapolis, Md.: Naval Institute Press. http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/002216432.

Wayne

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.
Epictetus

14 minutes ago, tomsimon said:

@trippwj thank you for the details. It would be great if you could post what you have, pages 1-45.  I will, also, send you a PM with my email address. Thanks. 

I shall email you shortly. I hesitate to post as it remains under copyright. I saw one copy for sail in late 2019 but he did not include an asking price and I do not know if remains available.

Wayne

Epictetus

• 1 month later...

Good Evening Gentlemen;

Not sure if anyone is still looking for this, but there are various copies advertised on the 'Bookfinder' website.

The below version is not cheap, but there are others. I picked up a decent copy through that same website a while ago, for much less.

The shipbuilding manuscript is also for sale on the same site.

All the best,

Mark P

image.png.504e134e7b94083c6923713724f22330.png

Previously built models (long ago, aged 18-25ish) POB construction. 32 gun frigate, scratch-built sailing model, Underhill plans.

2 masted topsail schooner, Underhill plans.

Started at around that time, but unfinished: 74 gun ship 'Bellona' NMM plans. POB 

On the drawing board: POF model of Royal Caroline 1749, part-planked with interior details. My own plans, based on Admiralty draughts and archival research.

Always on the go: Research into Royal Navy sailing warship design, construction and use, from Tudor times to 1790. 

Member of NRG, SNR, NRS, SMS