Membership expiring? How can I tell?

I did a quick search but I cannot find how I can tell when my membership will expire. 
can you help me?

Thanks. 

Steve

"If they suspect me of intelligence, I am sure it will soon blow over, ha, ha, ha!"

-- Jack Aubrey

Builds:

Yankee Hero, Fannie Gorham, We’re Here, Dapper Tom (x3), New Bedford Whaler, US Brig Lawrence (Niagara), Wyoming (half hull), Fra Berlanga (half hull), Gokstad Viking Ship, Kate Cory, Charles Morgan, Gjoa

As I recall the secretary will send you an email when it is time to renew.

Use the NRG website.

Go to thenrg.org and log in, then go to Account > View Profile. It will list the date you joined and your current renewal date. If you don't think you have an online account, go to https://thenrg.org/about/contact and write the Office Manager at the email listed there. Mary is great and will help you out.

If you forget how to get to the NRG website, use Google or follow the link in the top banner of every page on MSW.

Edited by Cathead

You can go to the NRG website from this forum, up at the very top second drop down menu from the right is "NRG Home Page"

Alan O'Neill
"only dead fish go with the flow"   :dancetl6:

Ongoing Build (31 Dec 2013) - HMS BELLEROPHON (1786), POF scratch build, scale 1:64, 74 gun 3rd rate Man of War, Arrogant Class

Member of the Model Shipwrights of Niagara, Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada (2016), and the Nautical Research Guild (since 2014)

Associate member of the Nautical Research and Model Ship Society (2021)

Offshore member of The Society of Model Shipwrights (2021)

Also, every Journal has the member's expiration date on the mailing label as well as your member number.  The mailing label will say expiring soon with #3 of your 4 per member year and the last of the 4 will have a RENEW NOW - LAST ISSUE notice on the mailing label.

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS