Need help framing stern of HMS Bounty according to Hahn plans

I am finishing up framing the 1/48 bounty hull. next will be framing the stern. Has any one used Hahns plans? i am having trouble visualizing the stern framing

and could use some help with this. I am a retired mechanical engineer but i am new to reading ships plans. this is my second scratch build. first one was a 1/16 Bounty Launch which came out pretty good. I really could use some guidance on this. 

bounty launch.IMG_4137.thumb.JPG.c7f88acb8435977732041cfdc6c9dae9.JPGIMG_4138.thumb.JPG.10b2636bfb1f84930bb382a9139ac5c9.JPGIMG_4139.thumb.JPG.14ee205b7b662ac66e96489281b46132.JPGIMG_4140.thumb.JPG.a972e30cf40ab6ca148189b1bf6cfabd.JPGIMG_4141.thumb.JPG.64e4557461b1d08ef112a6787c84bc4a.JPG

1 hour ago, lesterpalifka said:

I really could use some guidance on this. 

What kind of help do you need?

There is another scratch build of Bounty going on by AdamA ..  You might check it out.

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

Lester, sorry but I am a little confused.  I believe the seven pages of plans from Hahn include drawings of each of the stern timbers and transoms as no two are the same.  Perhaps you can contact whoever sold you the plans to get the missing missing sheet.  

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

• 3 weeks later...

Did you look in on AdamA's log?

He shows a lot of stern detail starting here:

P.S.

Posting your email in public areas of the forum is not a good idea.  Best to use private messages.

Edited by Gregory

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

Lester, I removed your email address for your safety.  If anyone can help him, please send him a PM.

Toni

Chairman Nautical Research Guild

Member Nautical Research and Model Society

Member Midwest Model Shipwrights

Current Builds:     NRG Rigging Project

Completed Builds: Longboat - 1:48 scale       HMS Atalanta-1775 - 1:48 scale       Half Hull Planking Project      Capstan Project     Swallow 1779 - 1:48 scale               Echo Cross Section   

Gallery:  Hannah - 1:36 scale.