How to add the NRG logo with your name when you post on the forum?

Quick question? How do you add the logo with your name when you post on the Forum. I am a member of the NRG but I dont see anywhere in my settings that enables that to happen. Am I missing something?

Mike Draper

Mike Draper

Whitehorse, Yukon

Canada

Member, Nautical Research Guild

According to the newsletter that came out recently sending a PM (on MSW) to kurtvd19 or tlevine, informing them of your real name and email address should do the trick.

Edited by VTHokiEE

1 hour ago, VTHokiEE said:

According to the newsletter that came out recently sending a PM (on MSW) to kurtvd19 or tlevine, informing them of your real name and email address should do the trick.

thanks! I will try that! 

Mike Draper

Mike Draper

Whitehorse, Yukon

Canada

Me too.

Chuck Seiler
San Diego Ship Modelers Guild
Nautical Research Guild

Current Build:: Colonial Schooner SULTANA (scratch from Model Expo Plans), Hanseatic Cog Wutender Hund, John Smith Shallop
Completed:  Missouri Riverboat FAR WEST (1876) Scratch, 1776 Gunboat PHILADELPHIA (Scratch 1/4 scale-Model Shipways plans)

Ok, done.

You also have a button in your profile which you should activate if you are an NRG member. There's a field to put your membership number into also. Only staff will be able to see the number. 

Screenshot-2021-05-09-at-09.54.39.jpg

If members here can switch that button on and add their number, I can also add the badge as I see your number online. It makes things easier for staff.

6 hours ago, James H said:

Ok, done.

You also have a button in your profile which you should activate if you are an NRG member. There's a field to put your membership number into also. Only staff will be able to see the number. 

If members here can switch that button on and add their number, I can also add the badge as I see your number online. It makes things easier for staff.

John: I found that as well and added the information but it didnt seem to make a difference when I posted on MSW. But I have dropped a line to Kurt and we will see what happens! Thanks 

Mike Draper

Mike Draper

Whitehorse, Yukon

Canada

11 hours ago, James H said:

Remember, only staff can see it.

To me, I can see your membership number, so you set it correctly.

James: Thanks for letting me know.. just wanted to make sure I did everything correctly at my end...

Mike Draper

Mike Draper

Whitehorse, Yukon

Canada

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, No Idea said:

Just added my new membership number too :) 

I think you'll need to PM James to turn on the logo.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

On 5/9/2021 at 9:56 AM, James H said:

Ok, done.

James, please can you add the badge against my name.

Current build: Lady Nelson