Santa Maria by Knocklouder - FINISHED - Amati - 1:65

Hi, well the 3 hole violin block  thing will do , I got this done except the tieing of  the rigging  lines all are run but not tied. I found the end of my rope had to make a few adjustments  but this is what's left wow

20220629_192825.jpg

20220629_013819.jpg

Edited by Bob M
more typos again

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                 Hannah Ship in Bottle-Amati 1:300 : The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20

Current Build:   The Mayflower: Amati 

On Hold:            HMS Pegasus: Amati 

I think this is were my ship will settle in till the other two are done. This came today. 

20220629_205702.jpg

20220629_154056.jpg

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                 Hannah Ship in Bottle-Amati 1:300 : The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20

I think this is were the ship will be at it last stop before I move it lol

20220629_205702.jpg

20220629_193416.jpg

Just now, Bob M said:

I think this is were the ship will be at it last stop before I move it lol

20220629_205702.jpg

20220629_193416.jpg

Tie it all up add the flags  done ✔️ 🤪 

20220628_000204.thumb.jpg.513dc2bc79fbc8bfa6262fdcee84a9f8.jpg

20220628_131930.jpg

Started untangle  the  lines ,what a time but I think I got it. It will do. Added the flags to  it looks ok. This is the end results of me jumping into modeling. I LOVE IT. sorry for  shouting but it's my first lol.

Had so much fun doing this I will be doing more got two on order.

Many thanks for all allowing me to copy their ideals, My skills need so much improvement I know  but will come   their is just to much to learn all in one build I know . I am  sure  thankful for these pictures and pages it help me along the way.  Still don't know how to use a computer  but it will do.

So I guess I say so long till the next build. Some parting shot of where my ship lays now      Good bye all   Thanks 😊 ☺️ 

20220630_231505.jpg

20220630_232634.jpg

20220701_141034.jpg

20220701_143246.jpg

20220701_143757.jpg

20220701_143653.jpg

20220701_143441.jpg

2 hours ago, modeller_masa said:

Congratulations on the launching ceremony! Thanks for the nice build log that shows your great skill and sense of beauty. I hope to see your next project soon.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Katsumoto said:

Congratulations on completing your Santa Maria. She is a beauty. 😃 

Thanks 😊 

Nice work, mate. A little birdie tells me your next one is to be the Niña or the Piñata.

image.png.0e846c309bd2fee48c3eae3b114059cf.png

(Yes, I know I've posted this somewhere else . . .) :dancetl6:

Steven

Lol The Pinta.

Well done and congratulations on your first build!  Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Clear skies and sharp tools!

- Gabe

Current builds:
Harvey, Baltimore Clipper - Artesania Latina
HMS Triton Cross Section, 18th Century Frigate - online scratch build
HMCS Agassiz, WW2 Flower-Class Corvette - HMV - card model

Completed:
Swift, Pilot Schooner - Artesania Latina --- Build log --- Gallery

Skeeter, Ship-in-Bottle - Ships a Sailin' kit --- Build log

Santa Maria, Caravel - Artesania Latina --- Build log

22 minutes ago, Gabek said:

Well done and congratulations on your first build!  Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Clear skies and sharp tools!

- Gabe

Thanks

• The title was changed to Santa Maria by Knocklouder - FINISHED - Amati - 1:65