The Christie Airfix vintage kit 1/12 1st edition for sale

I picked this kit at the local carboot.

box in damaged condition. kit unstarted but some parts removed from frame, otherwise complete.

i am willing to let go of this for a reasonable offer.

more pictures after i get a chance.

20DF949E-7A2E-45B4-8522-0A8C26A2FD55.jpeg

Pavol stands for Paul, Pablo, Paolo etc. Please do not try to pronounce it, just call me Pav...

Everything in the box is in remarkable condition for its age. This kit is of a first edition as per the number on the box.

there is a small handfull of parts taken out of their frames. Box has got one corner damaged and a small piece of the damage on the top of the box from the tape.

The water transfer sheet is present and undamaged. Instructions and a warranty card present.

i dont have a slightest clue of what this is worth i just know how much i paid a week ago. As long as i get that (or equivalent in other means) i will be happy.

Pavol stands for Paul, Pablo, Paolo etc. Please do not try to pronounce it, just call me Pav...

• 7 months later...

i was looking at one of these on fleabay, did you ever sell this one?

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

• 3 weeks later...