I've been building P-51,Lagg-7,Do-17

Javlin

nice looking aircraft :)   I've been thinking of doing a P 51 as my next captured German plane.........either that or a Spitfire

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

hate to break it to you, but on the tenth of March 1944,  the 2nd Staffel of the Versuchsverband OKL had one.......by the 30th of March,  they had two.  at the same time,  respectively,  one turned into two P 38 lightnings in the same time span.  as time went on the numbers grew and shrunk,  the list is somewhat long......Mosquitoes,  P-47s,  lightnings,  Spitfires,  Mustangs,  Harvards,  and Typhoons.  they focused quite a bit though on bombers......at any time they kept no less than at least 20 in the air,  and that was just the B 17s.  there is a glossary in the back of the KG 200 book that timelines the existence of these planes and how many were airworthy.  it's a good read :) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400

5 hours ago, popeye the sailor said:

there is a glossary in the back of the KG 200 book that timelines the existence of these planes and how many were airworthy.  it's a good read :) 

I have read the book and quite interesting just had to pull that leg!😄

glad I didn't offend you ;)   I also liked the full color pictures of some of the German built planes.

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

There were several planes they didn't acquire, mostly the late war US navy aircraft, but there is one interesting aircraft they never obtained a copy of good enough to make flyable again... the B-25 Mitchell...... And it flew throughout the war.. At least that is my understanding..... (could be wrong)

Current Build: F-86F-30 Sabre by Egilman - Kinetic - 1/32nd scale

In the Garage: East Bound & Down, Building a Smokey & the Bandit Kenworth Rig in 1/25th scale

Completed: M8A1 HST  1930 Packard Boattail Speedster  M1A1 75mm Pack Howitzer  F-4J Phantom II Bell H-13's P-51B/C

Temporary Suspension: USS Gwin DD-433  F-104C Starfighter "Blue Jay Four" 1/32nd Scale

Terminated Build: F-104C Starfighter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

"Relish Today, Ketchup Tomorrow"

Very nice!

Building: 1:64 HMS Revenge (Victory Models plans)

1:64 Cat Esther (17th Century Dutch Merchant Ships)

On the building slip: 1:72 French Ironclad Magenta (original shipyard plans)

On hold: 1:98 Mantua HMS Victory (kit bash), 1:96 Shipyard HMS Mercury

Favorite finished builds:  1:60 Sampang Good Fortune (Amati plans), 1:200 Orel Ironclad Solferino, 1:72 Schooner Hannah (Hahn plans), 1:72 Privateer Prince de Neufchatel (Chapelle plans), Model Shipways Sultana, Heller La Reale, Encore USS Olympia

Goal: Become better than I was yesterday

"The hardest part is deciding to try." - me

according to this book,  there are no B 25's or late war aircraft that were used by the Germans.  I'm always on the look out for other books pertaining to this subject.  the fact that there were decal sheets on the Wulfe Hound and Sunshine is a bit interesting.......I would imagine that this subject has been visited in the past.  more browsing needed ;) 

later on in the war,  there was a lot of turmoil in the ranks.......high ranking officers were being killed......and the foiled attempt on Hitler's life.

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock: