LE BONHOMME RICHARD by Jeronimo - Finished

Even better viewing the second time around - very impressive workanship Karl.  I look forward to your further installments.

cheers

Pat

If at first you do not suceed, try, and then try again!
Current build: HMCSS Victoria (Scratch)

Next build: HMAS Vampire (3D printed resin, scratch 1:350)

Built:          Battle Station (Scratch) and HM Bark Endeavour 1768 (kit 1:64)

Aw Bedford... I don't think I will be either.... Jeronimo is an amazing craftsman. I can only aspire to be that skilled.  Part of the fun of this, though, is constantly TRYING to be that good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sarah

Current Build:

Krabbenkutter CUX-87

Harriet Lane

Fishcutter GO-38

In the Wings:

Corel Victory Cross section

Completed Build:

USS Missouri minimissouri.jpgHMS Bounty's Jolly Boat thumbnail.jpg Peterboro Canoe tiny.jpg

Karl, great work on the small details.

Michael

Current builds  Bristol Pilot Cutter 1:8;      Skipjack 19 foot Launch 1:8;       Herreshoff Buzzards Bay 14 1:8

Other projects  Pilot Cutter 1:500 ;   Maria, 1:2  Now just a memory    

Future model Gill Smith Catboat Pauline 1:8

Finished projects  A Bassett Lowke steamship Albertic 1:100  

Anything you can imagine is possible, when you put your mind to it.

No matter what your profession Karl, that is some seriously good and expertly finshed detailing.  The furniture itself would make some very good models in their own right.

IMPRESSIVE!   :cheers:

cheers

Pat

Edited by BANYAN

If at first you do not suceed, try, and then try again!
Current build: HMCSS Victoria (Scratch)

Next build: HMAS Vampire (3D printed resin, scratch 1:350)

Built:          Battle Station (Scratch) and HM Bark Endeavour 1768 (kit 1:64)

Always look at new posts here with eagerness and never fail to be impressed.

Can you give me an idea of the size, take a photo with something we would all recognise for comparison or just tell me how tall the cabin doors are?

Thanks

Steve

Beautiful, Karl! It looks like the French were very fond of poulet.

Only the officers, Greg.  :)

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

I always judge a good model as one where I feel like I could climb aboard and sail away on.  This one is a thousand times more then that.  Incredible work to the last detail.