Endeavor Standing rigging HELP! FRUSTRATED!

bobc622

I am missing a page of plans for the standing rigging of the Artesia Latina. This page features figures 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11. AL sent me copies of these figures, but the pages had a dark background and the numbers denoting the names of the stays etc. are blurred beyond recognition. Does anyone have this sheet? Can you send it to me? I will pay the costs involved. If you want it back, I will send it back when I am done with it. I cannot seem to find any  research material that is the same as these plans. I bought the book Endeavor and a couple of sheets of rigging plans by Harold Han for this ship, but the rigging plans are not the same as AL. AL must have simplified the rigging or it is a different time in the life of this ship.

Any help would be gratefully accepted as I am at a standstill until I can figure out the rigging. Thanks.

Bob,

If you have not started rigging Endeavour, maybe consider forgetting the kit as it is probably not without mistakes and purchase a book that will give you accurate information such as Lee's Masting and Rigging.  Used copies are available.  Even Rigging Period Ship Models, while geared to one ship and without the details of Masting and Rigging, may be more accurate than the kit.

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU