Medway Longboat 1742 by Freebird - FINISHED - Syren Ship Model Company - 1/2” Scale

You’ll enjoy Cheerful. It’s a great model, i had a great time building mine. I recommend adding hyperlinks to your signature ,one so we can find your different logs. 

Regards,

Glenn

Current Build: HMS Winchelsea
Completed Builds: HM Flirt (paused) HM Cutter CheerfulLady NelsonAmati HMS Vanguard,  
HMS Pegasus, Fair American, HM Granado, HM Pickle, AVS, Pride of Baltimore, Bluenose

Glenn,

I’m really looking forward to Cheerful, and your log is going to be my main go to for guidance! If mine is half as good as yours and the other awesome builds, I’ll be a happy camper. Congratulations on the calendar inclusion!

When it comes to hyperlinks and other computer “stuff” I’m the original dummy.  How would I do this?

Best Regards …. Rick

On 3/4/2023 at 3:25 AM, Blue Ensign said:

A fine job you are doing Rick, I'd be more than happy to display your model in my home.

B.E. 

Sorry I missed your comment and compliment! That’s the best praise one could ever receive!

Best Regards …. Rick

Edited by Freebird

As others have said Rick, a fine model of which you can be justifiably proud. Congratulations and well done! I’m sure you will enjoy similar success with your Cheerful build.

10 hours ago, Freebird said:

Congratulations on the calendar inclusion!

Thanks, that was kinda cool. 

I hope my log proves helpful, I enjoyed learning and building her. 

Regards,

Glenn

Current Build: HMS Winchelsea
Completed Builds: HM Flirt (paused) HM Cutter CheerfulLady NelsonAmati HMS Vanguard,  
HMS Pegasus, Fair American, HM Granado, HM Pickle, AVS, Pride of Baltimore, Bluenose